We will help you:
- Review your mission, vision, leadership, and programs
- Work with board members and stakeholders to learn whether they are willing to support and invest in your strategic plan
- Create strategies for bringing your plan to life
- Determine if you have the consensus and leadership required to fund and implement your plan
- Test the financial viability of your strategic plan before you adopt it
- Craft planning documents, including goals, timelines, and job duties.”
Our experience has shown that it is critical for a nonprofit to know if it can secure the financial resources required to carry out a strategic plan. You must test your vision — and the projected costs — with those who will provide the funding. Our process will help you incorporate this into your strategic planning.
I’m interested! Let me know how I can work with Saad & Shaw.